Quarterfinals (All Games @ Choctaw H.S.)
Westmoore 4, Deer Creek 2
– Westmoore’s Jacob Schultz threw a complete game as Westmoore stunned Deer Creek 4-2. The Jaguars jumped out on the Antlers 4-0 and held off a Deer Creek rally in the 7th inning to win.
Yukon 11, Jenks 1 (6 Innings)
– In the first run rule victory of the game, Yukon knocked off Jenks 11-1 to advance to Friday’s semifinal round. Cross Factor was lights out on the mound and at the plate for the Millers.
Mustang 3, Owasso 0
– For the second straight year, Owasso gets bounced in a first round upset. Mustang shut out Owasso to advance to the semifinals.
Broken Arrow 4, Norman North 1
– The game was postponed until Friday morning. Norman North jumped out to a 1-0 lead and led for the majority of the game. The Tigers would rally and get out with a 4-1 win.
Semifinals (All Games At Choctaw H.S.)
Mustang 4, Yukon 1
– Mustang continues their state tournament run by holding a Yukon team who scored 11 runs on Thursday to just one on Friday. The Broncos move on to the state championship game.
Westmoore 8, Broken Arrow 2
– Westmoore is headed to the state championship game after knocking off Broken Arrow. The Jaguars jumped out early on the Tigers and held off several different Broken Arrow rallies.
Championship (At Bricktown Ballpark)
Mustang (27-12) VS Westmoore (27-10) – Noon
Quarterfinals (All Games At Yukon H.S.)
Claremore 8, Piedmont 5
– The Zebras scored six in the seventh inning to knock off Piedmont and advance to the semifinals. Claremore dominated the final inning after trailing 5-2.
Coweta 7, Lawton MacArthur 3
– Coweta came into the state tournament as a big underdog with a 14-18 record. That didn’t matter on Thursday when they knocked off Lawton MacArthur to advance to the semifinals.
Carl Albert 4, VS Pryor 3 (10 Innings)
– The Titans needed two days and extra innings but they’re headed to the semifinals after beating Pryor on a walk off hit in the 10th inning. Pryor sent the game to extra innings with three runs in the 7th.
Shawnee 4, Durant 1
– Shawnee wins their 50th consecutive game dating back to last year. The Wolves open up defense of their back to back championships with a 4-1 win over Durant.
Semifinals (All Games At Yukon H.S.)
Claremore 2, Coweta 0
– Claremore ended Coweta’s cinderella run with the shutout victory in Friday’s semifinal round. The Zebras return to the championship game tomorrow.
Shawnee 20, Carl Albert 3 (5 Innings)
– Shawnee showed no signs of fatigue in their second game of the day when they made quick work of Carl Albert in a 20-3 run rule victory. It sent the two-time champs into the title game looking for a perfect season.
Championship (At Yukon H.S.)
Claremore (27-8) VS Shawnee (39-0)
Quarterfinals (All Games At Edmond Santa Fe H.S.)
Berryhill 3, Blanchard 1
– Berryhill’s Jacob Bailey shut down the potent Blanchard lineup in the 3-1 upset. The Chiefs knocked off Blanchard after the Lions beat them 21-1 earlier this year.
Heritage Hall 5, Hilldale 3
– Heritage Hall rallied with four runs in the sixth inning, including Roman Phansalkar stealing home and Devin Crawford driving in two runs. The champs survive and advance.
Byng 2, Oologah 0
– Byng’s Levi Prater strikes out 12 Oologah batters and shuts out Oologah with a 2-0 win. The game was delayed for 90 minutes. Byng advances to the semifinals.
Weatherford 7, Poteau 6
– In a game that didn’t start until 10PM and didn’t end until after midnight, Weatherford survived and advanced. The Eagles knocked off Poteau and move on to Friday’s semifinals.
Semifinals (All Games At Edmond Santa Fe H.S.)
Heritage Hall 3, Berryhill 0
– Heritage Hall is headed to their third consecutive championship game after their shutout victory over Berryhill. The Chargers look to capture their third straight title and second straight in 4A.
Byng 8, Weatherford 7
– Byng punched their ticket to the state championship by surviving a shootout with Weatherford. They eliminated the Eagles with the 8-7 decision. They’ll try to knock off two-time champion Heritage Hall.
Championship (Game At Edmond Santa Fe H.S.)
Byng (33-3) VS Heritage Hall (32-7) – 4PM
Quarterfinals (All Games At Edmond Memorial H.S.)
Verdigris 1, Jones 0
– Defending champion Verdigris moved on to the semifinals after a massive scare from unranked Jones. The Cardinals scored in the sixth inning to end the scoreless showdown.
Vian 8, Hartshorne 7
– Vian would have to score two runs in the bottom of the sixth to take the 8-7 win over Hartshorne. The win puts Vian in the semifinals for a showdown with defending champion Verdigris.
Metro Christian 10, Chisholm 2
– Chisholm jumped out to a 2-0 lead but it was all Metro Christian after that. The Patriots jumped out on Chisholm and led 4-2. They would add six more runs to get the blowout win.
Marlow 8, Beggs 7
– Marlow stunned Beggs in the seventh inning and advanced to the semifinals with a walk-off win. A tw0-RBI single in the bottom of the seventh sent the Outlaws to Friday’s semifinals.
Semifinals (All Games At Edmond Memorial H.S.)
Verdigris 6, Vian 5
– The defending champions had to rally to move on. Trailing 5-0 in the sixth inning, the Cardinals would come back. Verdigris would then score a walk off win in the seventh inning on a Vian walk.
Metro Christian 9, Marlow 3
– Metro Christian jumped out on Marlow early and never looked back as they moved on to a second straight championship game appearance. They get a rematch with Verdigris.
Championship (Game At Edmond Memorial)
Metro Christian (29-5) VS Verdigris (30-3)
Quarterfinals (All Games At Shawnee H.S.)
Dale 4, Calera 0
– Dale took care of business in the first round as they knocked off Calera 4-0 to advance to another semifinal appearance. The Pirates jumped out early and coasted to the win.
Wister 4, Latta 2
– Wister led this one pretty much throughout. They led the Panthers early on and never really looked back. A Latta rally ended as Wister advances to the semifinals.
Silo 4, Wyandotte 1
– Silo’s pursuit of another championship and championship game appearance began with a dominating win over Wyandotte. Silo jumped out early and knocked off Wyandotte.
Oktaha 11, Ketchum 6
– Oktaha opens up tournament play with an 11-6 win over Ketchum. The Tigers were dominant after the first few innings. They rolled to an appearance in Friday’s semifinal round.
Semifinals (All Games At Shawnee H.S.)
Silo 3, Wister 1
– Silo advances to their sixth consecutive state championship game and the ninth in the last ten years after their 3-1 win over Wister. They nearly won in a shutout before Wister scored in the 7th.
Dale 4, Oktaha 3 (8 Innings)
– Perennial power Dale is headed back to the 2A championship after knocking off #1 Oktaha in extra innings. Gant Hathcock had the game-winning walk off hit.
Championship (At Shawnee H.S.)
Dale (27-9) VS Silo (32-3) – 2PM