– BY MICHAEL KNIGHT
The 2017-2018 basketball season has come to an end and it featured fast and exciting action. The 6A-2A state tournament wrapped up on Saturday and we’re recognizing the absolute best performances from the state tournament with our OKPreps All Tournament Teams. For a more in-depth breakdown on the MVP selections, check out our post from earlier today. Up next, here’s the Class 6A All Tournament Team.
Adokiye Iyaye – Putnam City North
– One of the best players in the state, when PC North needed him to step up, like at times this year, he did just that.
Caleb Huffman – Broken Arrow
– Broken Arrow’s Caleb Huffman hit the game-winner in the quarterfinals and nearly carried BA to the title game.
Chris Braggs – Putnam City North
– After a slow start, senior Chris Braggs could not be contained in PC North’s semifinal and championship victories.
Micah Thomas – Putnam City North (MVP)
– This year’s MVP, just a junior, Micah Thomas made this PC North machine go all year and again in the state tourney.
Tauriawn Knight – Edmond Santa Fe
– The South Dakota signee was on fire leading Edmond Santa Fe back to the state title game. Knight filled up the stat sheet.
Aliyah Llanusa – Choctaw
– Another year and another Llanusa on the All Tournament team. Junior Aliyah was a spark for Choctaw all year.
Ce’Nara Skanes – Putnam City West
– One of the state’s best seniors, Ce’Nara Skanes nearly sent the championship game to overtime, willing the Lady Patriots back into it.
Mya Bhinhar – Owasso
– One of the most complete players in the state, whatever Owasso needed from Mya Bhinhar, she delivered in a big way.
RaVon Nero – Edmond Santa Fe
– The senior brought Edmond Santa Fe back to the state tournament once again. She was great during their run.
Terryn Milton – Owasso (MVP)
– This year’s MVP is Owasso guard Terryn Milton. She did what MVP’s do and that was take her game to a higher level than anyone else.